LEDucation is accepting proposals for the March 2024 educational program through September 1. The 2024 Trade Show and Conference is set for March 19 & 20 at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City. Virtual sessions will be offered the prior week, Thursday, March 14, and Friday, March 15.
LEDucation provides insightful presentations, panel discussions, practical case studies, and addresses topics exploring emerging issues. The Conference will highlight the latest technologies, regulatory updates, essential issues, and lighting trends. Sessions are AIA CES–approved.
LEDucation draws highly experienced lighting and architectural professionals along with those who are new to the industry, many seeking AIA CES credits and other CEUs. Submissions should include actionable takeaways and practical guidance that participants can immediately apply in their work.
Deadline for Submissions is September 1, 2023
LEDucation speaker submissions require an abstract and learning objectives for proposed sessions. The learning objectives must be clear and measurable. Prospective speakers are encouraged to submit their presentation directly to the portal. We are seeking presentations on the following topics:
• Sustainability and material transparency
• Codes and compliance issues
• Lighting for health and wellbeing
• Lighting design tools, communication, metrics, and methodologies
• The business of lighting in different market sectors
• Emerging LED, OLED, and controls technologies
• Selected speakers will be entitled to attend the LEDucation 2024 Trade Show and Conference free of charge and receive a complimentary hotel room. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Submit your proposal here
Please Note: Your acceptance to speak at LEDucation constitutes your agreement to allow LEDucation to use your name/image/voice in promotional print and online materials.