August 13, 2021
EarthTronics LED emergency drivers regulate the power supplied to the LED fixture so that it can operate as a light source in the event of a power failure. The purpose of emergency lighting is to ensure that lighting is provided promptly, automatically and for a suitable time when the normal power supply fails. This insures that people within the building can evacuate safely in the event of an emergency. All EarthTronics emergency drivers meet specific UL, CSA and NFPA requirements. Always consult local code requirements when specifying emergency lighting products.
• For use with EarthTronics Linear Highbay
• 90 minutes of emergency time
• Listed for factory or field installations – UL924 & CSA C22.2 NO. 141
• Battery protections: over charge protections, over discharge protections, short circuit protection
• Batteries meet and exceeds 500 cycles of standard charge and discharge
• Constant output power
Go HERE for more information.