November 15, 2023
Optique Lighting, a leading designer and manufacturer of premium quality Nano Linear LED lighting luminaires, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with eight impressive new sales agencies to represent and sell its Nano Linear LED architectural product lines in the U.S. and Canada.
Effective immediately, the appointed sales representatives include:
- Atlantic Integrated, Northvale, New Jersey, will represent the company in the select counties in New Jersey and New York, including metro New York, for residential integrated accounts.
- Commercial Lighting Sales, Inc., Elkridge, Maryland, will represent the company in northern Virginia, eastern West Virginia, Washington, D.C., and the state of Maryland.
- Hossley Lighting and Power Solutions, Dallas, Texas, will represent the company in Memphis.
- Inland Lighting & Controls, Spokane, Washington, will represent the company in select counties in eastern Washington, northern Idaho and northeastern Oregon.
- Integra Agency Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba, will represent the company throughout Manitoba and northwestern Ontario.
- Telmec Sales, Ottawa, Ontario, will represent the company in eastern Ontario and western Quebec.
- Total Lighting and Control, Salt Lake City, Utah, will represent the company throughout Utah and in select counties in Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming.
- Wild West Lighting, Scottsdale, Arizona, will represent the company throughout Arizona.
“We are thrilled to have such knowledgeable, experienced and multitalented professionals representing Optique Lighting,” said Rick Schuett, vice president, sales. “Having worked with each of these agencies previously, I know first-hand that they provide unmatched service in supporting all aspects of a project from initial design concept to final completion. We’re excited that these firms have recognized the importance of the emerging Nano Linear lighting category and have chosen to represent Optique Lighting.”Rick Schuett,
Vice President, Sales
Optique Lighting’s unique architectural products are specifically curated to rapidly enable the design community to realize their vision in the most efficient way possible with easy ordering, fast quoting and short lead times. Featuring several utility patents, the robust Nano Linear luminaires feature superior color rendering, high R9 and R13 values and color variation kept within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse for unparalleled quality and consistency. The company’s talented in-house team builds the custom architectural solutions to a designer’s exact specifications from custom configurations to special order RAL colors — all delivered with a brilliant customer experience.
For additional information about Optique Lighting products, visit www.optique-lighting.com
Optique Lighting has launched a family of custom architectural Nano Linear luminaires. Representing the intersection between high-quality tape lighting and architectural linear lighting, the Angolo, Trapezio, Rettangolo I, II and III Nano Linear luminaires are offered in five low-profile sizes and modern shapes in custom lengths to a designer’s exact specification.