January 15, 2024
The Illuminating Engineering Society has announced that the 2024 IES Illumination Awards is now accepting project submissions, including the Lighting Control Innovation Award sponsored by the Lighting Controls Association.
Early bird submissions ($50 savings) close January 31, 2024. The final submission deadline is February 23, 2024.
Illumination Award Eligibility and Entry Rules:
1. Anyone may submit an a project for an Illumination Award, including nonmembers and agents. (Eligibility excludes manufacturers, IES staff, and IES Board of Directors)
2. The installation must have been completed on or after January 1, 2022.
3. Must be a permanent lighting design installation.
4. Different areas of the same project may be submitted as separate lighting or controls project entries. Each of these entries must have its own distinguishable title and additional entry fee. Each of these entries will be judged separately.
5. Entries should contain a project narrative (up to 300-words) and up to 10 images and an optional 1-minute of video.
If you have completed a project that demonstrates exemplary use of lighting controls in a nonresidential buildings, be sure to enter it for the Lighting Control Innovation Award, sponsored by the Lighting Controls Association. All projects that receive an award, including Awards of Merit, will be published on the LCA website.
Click here to learn more and submit your project today!
More information available here
Join IES for a special 1-hour Webinar dedicated to learning more about the IES ANSI process; why it is important to the lighting community, how it works, and an opportunity for Q&A.