April 29, 2021
INFINA® DL-AC-FLEX2 is the next generation of high lumen output, specification grade, a flexible lighting system that incorporates JESCO’s exclusive, constant current, driverless AC LED technology which operates directly off of line voltage – no additional power source required and no drivers to hide*. Designed with a very long max run length of 164 feet and sold in 12″ increments. The RGB and 3000K White LEDs can be mixed with our DMX controllers for precise color control. RGBW INFINA® is a high-density strip with 60 LEDs per foot providing an even light output with no hotspots. The product is mounted either in a snap-in channel or with snap-in mounting clips. INFINA® is designed for dry, damp, and wet locations. The LEDs are embedded within a flexible, optically clear thermoplastic jacket. For easy installation, JESCO offers a full complement of connectors.
• RGB colors + 3000K static white
• Line voltage – No power supplies to hide
• Run length of 164 feet with 12-inch increments
• Ultra-select 3 Step MacAdam single bin white LEDs for color consistency
• 90+ High color rendering index white LEDs
• Multiple mounting options and accessories available
* RGBW requires a high voltage interface paired with a DMX controller for precise color control
Go HERE for more information.